More than a Brewing School
Our master brewers have over 100 years technical brewing experience and have put together programmes rich in substance in a very user-friendly structure. Candidates do however need to self-manage their own schedule to completion.
We are an accredited school for City & Guilds and FDQ and many of our programmes are on the European Qualifications Framework. The same degree of quality control rigour is applied to our own Hibernian Brewing School programmes.
Our technical support team of master brewers and quality personnel provide support through our on-line forums where programme participants can also contribute.
Our Online Craft Beer Courses
Level 1 Award in Beer
– Learn technical information about beer
– Consists of 2 knowledge units and 1 short on-line assessment
– Takes approx. 2 learning hours to complete
Level 2 Beer Appreciation Certificate
– Learn the basics of brewing and beer.
– Home brewers, developing craft brewers, sales reps.
– Includes 15 units and 1 on-line assessment.
– 15 learning hours to complete
– Cost €80
Level 3 Associate Brewer Diploma
– For Craft Brewers who need a solid technical foundation
– Consists of over 60 knowledge units, books, articles, videos and 4 on-line assessments.
– Takes approx. 100 learning hours to complete.
– Cost €280
Level 4 Master Brewer Apprenticeship
– For Craft Brewers who need a structured plan to enable them develop practical skills
– Consists of knowledge and practical elements
– Can be completed over an 18 month duration
– Cost €740