To gain in depth brewing capabilities to compliment the knowledge gained during the Developing Brewer course.
The course incorporates;
- Access to all Bronze credential knowledge material and more insightful brewing articles.
- A zoom call with one of the Hibernian Brewing School Master Brewers.
- Access to 6 months on-line technical support from our technical team and advice for your artisan brewing practical assignments.
Candidates are assessed as follows;
- The brewing practical assignment consists of completing a brew and packaging it in accordance with a recipe specified by Hibernian Brewing School. A recording of specific elements is required as evidence.
- The candidate should demonstrate capability in analysis of the beer batch (discussion or demo with assessor).
- The candidate should demonstrate that they can map the beer on the HBS flavor map (written assignment).
- There will be an assignment to test the capability of the candidate in problem solving (written assignment).
- There will be a technical discussion by zoom with one of the Hibernian Brewer Master Brewers where in depth practical brewing knowledge will be assessed.
Candidates have 6 months to complete the course.
Silver Brewer Digital Credential – Professional Brewer
Successful completion of the Bronze Brewer credential is a course pre-requisite.
Significant brewing experience as a home brewer or artisan brewer is recommended before attempting the practical assignments.
|Unit 06 The Brewing Process||00:00:00|
|Unit 08 Knowing the Beer Flavours||00:00:00|
|Beer Appreciation Test Challenge||00:05:00|