Learn about beer flavour and brewing
A perfect course for the aspiring brewer, home brewer, or anyone who wants to understand more about the most popular drink in the world.
- Fully online course
- Contains interactive lessons, slides & videos
- Approx 20 learning hours to complete
- 17 knowledge units
- Access to relevant brewing articles.
- Short videos on beer tasting and flavour.
- 1 on-line test (60% required to pass)
- Beer Categories
- Beer History
- Beer Ingredients
- Brewing Beer
- Beer Tasting-and Quality
- Knowing the Flavours
- Beer Styles
- Global Beer Challenge
- Overview of Packaging
- Draught Beer Dispense
- Beer and Food
- Beer and Health
- Overview of Home Brewing
- Beer Styles – Ales / Lagers / more
- Beer & Brewing Terminology
- Brewing Process Summary
- Profiling Beer
- How to taste Beer
- Glassware for Beer
- Home-brewing Context and Overview
Candidates have 3 months to complete the programme.
A verifiable secure digital credential confirms you have achieved the award. You can use this on linked on or with a digital resumé / CV